Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New website and My Blog is Moving too.

I have finally liberated my website from the clutches of IMcreator and built a new one with Weebly. Weebly I might add are fantastic, their sites are extremely easy to build, AND to update. You can see my new website at www.rosemarymortimer.com  or by following the website link on the side of the page. The site also has a blog attached to it, so I will still post here for a bit longer but gradually move over to that blog. Currently it just has one post on it for testing but on July 8th I leave for my exhibition in Cadaques. First stop is Venice, and then on to Cadaques for the opening on July 18th. After that I will be heading for Barcelona and a residency at redPoint. I'll be posting photo's of my trip, my work and  with my experiences on this exciting journey.

http://www.rosemarymortimer.com/blog

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time in your life. I hope that your travels were exciting and educational. I also hope that you are finding lots of creative juice for your work. I look forward to seeing your updated website in the near future. It is plain to see that you have been working very hard.

    ReplyDelete